Friday, August 28, 2009

Barb's Wedding Blog


Chaos rules at the moment. I've decided to start a cleanse. It's one I've used before and it's gentle and predictable. I'm glad some things are still predictable. The details are starting to take me over with 15 days to the "Big Day" and I am both obsessed and overwhelmed, at least that's how I feel right now. My fiance and I have started scheduling "meetings" to discuss the financial part because you want to be prepared for those type of conversations, don't you think?

I am lucky to have friends and relatives with various skills and straight thinking, orderly heads because my head is full up. I'll be making some phone calls in the next week to ask for help with certain things that simply escape me. Things like the schedule of the wedding day, in detail, heck, I'm not even sure who walks down the isle first. I'm pretty sure it's not me. The thing is, when it's all said and done, I'll be able to help someone else plan their wedding because I'm learning so much. For now, I will rely on my friends and family who have done this before.
Right now I am finding much inspiration at this site http://greenweddingshoes.blogspot.com/ .

I am a lucky girl to have so many talented folks in my life. Hope I can repay the debt one day. Right now I'm not afraid to ask for help. Lord knows I need it.

Feel free to impart your words of wisdom. I'm all ears...

No comments: