Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Getting Ready for Fall...

Well...it's been a crazy time around here. Life is great in my new hometown. I'm trying to figure out how to best utilize my time with the new commuting lifestyle which means setting up all Bodacious appointments to fit in to 2 days a week, working my shifts at the Gibson store while excitedly preparing for our big Bodacious move into the larger location in Molly's Lane. Oh, and Barb is getting married in 1 month today. AND we're *this* close to having our new website up and running with actual designs for sale to the world! Barb will fill you in on wedding events and I'll try to fill in the gaps as far as what else is new and exciting!
One of the great benefits of having the store and knowing some fabulous designers is that we are each having our dresses made for us. Mine by the lovely and talented Cheryl Densky of Schaart Clothing and Barb by our very own and also lovely and talented Brandy McQueen! Unfortunately I missed my fitting yesterday but can't wait to go tomorrow for my first try on.
We've almost completed our 9th year here at Bodacious and I'm glad to be able to say that I still feel blessed every day to have such a great space filled with talented designers and staff who get our concept and move it forward!
How's your summer going?
xoxo
Lorna

No comments: