Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding Shoes



I am 5'4" and my intended is 6'2" so I knew I wanted a bit of a heel but something I can walk on grass with. Finding the perfect wedding shoes was turning out to be a bit of a challenge. Lucky for me there are a LOT of shoe sales on right now so accompanied by my soon to be Mother-in-law and a few hours to kill we hit the big sale at Freedman's. The first pair I tried were fabulous and the exact colours in my dress but alas, they were far to high to walk in. I had to let them go. I finally settled on the pair above by BCBG and I am happy with my choice. The snake skin look is much more subtle than the photo and they have a slightly metallic sheen to them. Best of all these shoes are comfortable!
That little heal is going to make it that much easier for my man and I to seal the deal with a kiss. I'm all about making things easier and feeling beautiful means no sore feet.
Oh yes, they where on sale too!
Wedding shoes-check.

No comments: