Sunday, August 30, 2009

We love our Bodacious Style Experts!

A letter received from a happy customer...way to go, Nikki!!!

Barb and Lorna
I was in your store for the first time with a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago. My friend was looking for a dress for her upcoming wedding. We had the most wonderful experience in your store. Nikki was helpful, honest, knew the stock and how it fit. She gave us excellent service with no pressure, and had no problem holding two dresses and a skirt while we went to get a bite to eat so that my friend could clear her head and decide which dress she wanted. Nikki was as happy and helpful to accommodate that request as she had been with everything else. I have to tell you what a delight it was to be able to walk out of the store, having not purchased anything and be treated in the same welcoming manner as we had been treated upon entering. We returned to the store about a half hour later, and my friend purchased both dresses and the skirt. Your store is beautiful and you have a real Gem in Nikki! I know that we will be back.

No comments: